We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yosemite revisited. Or relived. Depends on how you define it.

Can't seem to get away from this place for long... Your fearless author is back in the Awahanee, living the reports, posting the dream, and drinking the King Cobras. Something like that.

I haven't found any of the usual dirtbags yet, but they're bound to be lurking in the shadows around here somewhere. And I've only been here about four hours.

We've got some big plans, some not so big plans, and some stuff in between. Wait for this blog to get interesting again...

For all my East Coast friends, sorry I had to bug out and come back West. For further explanation, see the picture above, which I took about an hour ago. That probably says it better than I can...

1 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'd better change your location back to "Trunk of Saturn, Camp IV" for accuracy's sake. Viva la dirtbag climber lifestyle!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home