We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Starting to look up at the walls...

I've been here a little over a week now. We've been having a blast free climbing, bouldering, and partying every night in C4. It's been the highlight of my trip so far.

Now that a few old partners are showing up, it's time to start thinking about walls. Elliot is showing up in a week or so, and is stoked on Zodiac. I walked up to scope the route when I first arrived - here's a picture I snapped of some guys braving the spray from Horsetail falls. It's a lot drier up there now.

But another old friend showed up, and wants to get on the Nose. That's a tempting offer... We'll watch the weather and see how it looks. It's been a few years since I've done that route, I'd love to try it again and see how much will go free.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home