We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back in Moab


After a few days skiing sicky powpow in the Wasatch (to give my shoulder adequate rest) I'm back on track with the climbing trip. We climbed outside Moab today up in Long Canyon, on the Dead Man's Buttress. The route pictured is a 5.10 called Program Director - it was 190 feet of mostly wide hands to fists. Ugh. Maybe now I can actually start getting back in shape for this kind of climbing.

The shoulder felt good though, so we're headed to Indian Creek tomorrow to really get this party started. Enough screwing around with bouldering and skiing. Let's get down to some real climbing.

I liked this little cactus, but it couldn't figure out how to like me back.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Todd Cox said…

    Your friends back in civilization have gotten together and decided that you aren't aloud to boulder anymore. Go to Indian Creek and be free, Lives In A Van. The spirits of your ancestors will watch over you.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Brendan said…

    I just found this blog and I can't think of anything cool to say, except I'm really happy for you. You rock.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hippies use back door.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home