We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Monday, March 05, 2007

If It Was Easy, It Wouldn't Be Fun


I was joined this weekend in Indian Creek by SLC friends Elliot and Bonnie. It's always a good time hanging out with those two, but whenever Elliot comes down to the creek, I'm gaurenteed not to send anything. I had a big "excuse gumbo" going on this weekend, including, but not limited to:
  • This crack is frozen
  • My hands are frozen
  • All my drinking water is frozen
  • I skied too hard on Friday
  • My tape is coming off
  • My hands are busted
  • This crack is too big (small) for me to get good finger locks
  • I should be resting today
So yeah, it was a killer good time. I'm coming to terms with the fact that all the gym bouldering I did this winter really doesn't help my crack climbing at all. But that's cool - if it was easy, it wouldn't be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home