We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Back in SLC

About this time every year, the weather starts to break up in Yosemite. Storms will roll in and climbing will be shut down for a day or two. How many storms you wait out is a measure of how hard core you are. This year, I didn't feel like moping around in the caf for endless hours, so I bailed at first sign of weather. Which puts me back in SLC, where the weather is beautiful, and I'm trying to get my life back in shape.

Apartment hunting tonight, job interview on Thursday... And in the mean time, checking out the incredible fall colors, and hitting my favorite local crags with the homies. Life is sweet.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home