We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sweet T Shirt of the Month on Backcountry.com

Backcountry.com has a new t-shirt design every month, and they usually revolve around skiing. I generally think the designs are pretty sweet, but not being a true hardcore skier, I'm hesitant to rock one of em.

Someone might call me out - "Hey nice t-shirt, jerk. How many days did you get in this year?" This season, I think I could show them how many on one hand.

This time, when someone says "Hey nice t-shirt, jerk, how's the crack climbing coming?" I can just give them my best 1000 yard stare, and let my gobies do the talking.

You wouldn't believe how talkative they can be.

It's weird.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Discount Sunglasses said…

    I can see that you haven't posted anything new in a minute. But everyone likes a discount so I'd like to share Oakley clearance website, http://oakleyvault.com with you. The sunglasses alone are deeply discounted enough to make the site quite the find.

    What's your preferred sporty eyewear for your climbs?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home