We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Authentic Climbing Pants for Sale

The Carharts have survived another weekend of offwidthing and rolling around in the dirt. They're getting pretty worn - both knees are completely blown out though the first layer, and the second layer is wearing fast. The butt is about to go too, which will be problematic.

At this point, I've decided they're more of a Dirtbag Fashion piece than functional clothing. So if you need to impress some chicks at your local rock climbing gym, and you wear 30-30, just let me know and I'll sell you these pants for $150. I'll even wash them before shipping, but then you'd lose the "I've Been Sleeping In The Dirt for Weeks" look that so many posers strive for. Your call.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger testmonkey said…

    oh, man - I only have $145 dollars saved up. Bummer. That and I'm a computer professional-slim 36x36. So yeah.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger Steph said…

    kevin, you're hilarious. if i had a million dollars... and didn't have my own phil-carharts...

     
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger Bop said…

    i <3 carharts, i'm fat though, they'd only fit one leg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home