We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Only 8 Days Left

This trip is flying by way too fast. It seems like I've only been out on the road for a week or two, but the one month mark came and went a few days back.

So far the weather has been mostly great, the climbing has been excellent, and the company has been prety killer as well. Good to see a lot of my SLC friends down here in Moab.

But I've only got eight days left in Indian Creek. That's pretty wild - I've still got a few outstanding projects. Tomorrow we're going up to the Way Rambo wall, and hopefully I'll tick two of my remaining projects. Then, it's off to my super secret proj... wish me luck on that bad boy, and if I manage to send it, I'll tell you all what it is. Oh and here's another picture of Elliot working on his outstanding project, Sweedin Ringle:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck on your super-secret project. Are you going to use the secret weapon to send it?

    It was really awesome to hang out the last 5 days- I hope you stay healthy and happy!

    -C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home