We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another Week in the Desert

Another week in the desert... I've discovered that unless you're here, there isn't much exciting news. We climbed a lot of cracks, had a few campfires, and met some more weird desert folk. I managed to finally send Way Rambo, which I've been looking at for a while now, so that was cool. Here are a few more shots of the action:









Nate looking at the roof on Wiggling Worm. Manos perfectos! He fired it.










The crew hiking down from the Way Rambo wall.













Can't seem to get enough photos of Swedin Ringle... Here's Megan cranking.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger testmonkey said…

    Well, we'll take all the pics you've got, then.

    Keep'em coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home