We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Rainy Days are Rest Days

It's raining here in Moab, which means some much-needed rest time. My muscles need time to rebuild, my gobies need time to close, and my knuckles need time for the swelling to go down.

Yesterday we climbed some finger cracks at the Battle of the Bulge, and I found a new project: Digital Readout. It's pretty tight fingers, but there are some feet, and it's short. Which is good. I'll grab some pics next time I'm over there.

In the mean time, I'm sitting in the Mondo, drinking too much coffee and reading fark.com...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Shorty said…

    You're gonna love Digital Readout. Don't be fooled by the shortness or appearance of feet... That thing is BURLY. Andy and I worked it for a day and got swatted like flies on the top crux. You totally think you're in there until the last five feet. Enjoy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home