We're Really Up Here

In the spring of 2007, I quit my desk job and set out on a climbing road trip. This is everything that happened after that.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Snowed Out.


I woke up this morning to an inch of snow, and another inch fell while I was cooking breakfast. I took it as a sign, packed up the van, and headed back to SLC. I had to be back by Friday anyhow, as I have to catch a flight out to Florida to meet the fam at Disney World.

So I'll be taking a long-overdue week rest, and soak up some Florida sun. Then it's back to the Creek for a last show down with a few remaining projects, then off to the Valley...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Todd Cox said…

    Hmm.... guy who lives in a van goes to Disney World. Anyone else smell a movie of the week?

    Kick the big rat in the butt for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home